Categories
Uncategorised

Naamah GY 289

Built by Smiths Dock North Shields 1907 for J E Rushworth & R Atkinson of Grimsby Registered 07/10/1907

11/1910 owned by T W Bascomb 08/1916 owned by J L Green 07/03/1917 Sunk by UC 73 commanded by Wilhelm Barten by Gun Fire 35 miles off North Ronaldshay whilst fishing – no reported casualties Registry Closed 

Her Details are

  • Official Number 125074
  • Call Sign HLQK
  • GT 267 NT 114
  • Dimensions 125.3 x 22 x 12.1
  • Quarter Deck 71′ Foc’sle 19′

07/03/1917 Sunk by U Boat 35 miles S by E of North Ronaldshay