Categories
Uncategorised

Alberia GY 506

Alberia Built 07/09/1910 by Cochrane & Sons, Selby for Crown Steam Fishing Co Ltd Grimsby
05/1910 To owners in Portugal 
11/1910 Back to the Crown Steam Fishing Co Ltd Grimsby and registered as GY 588 
12/1914 Requisitioned as a minesweeper 
1919 Returned to owners 
09/1934 Sold to G. E. Moody Grimsby
05/1934 Bought by the Mount Steam Fishing Co Ltd Fleetwood
08/1934 Renamed Alberic 
04/1940 Requisitioned by the Admiralty as a minesweeper 
Unknown Date Transferred to Milford Haven 

Her Details are 

  • Official Number 132091
  • Yard Number 474
  • Admiralty number 768
  • Armament 1-12pdr
  • GT 286 NT 112
  • Dimensions 130.2 x 23.5 x 12.3
  • Quarter Deck 77
  • Engines 91 HP

Sunk by collision off Scapa Flow whilst on Admiralty service on the 03/05/1941