Categories
Uncategorised

Ann Lewis GY 802

Ann Lewis Built 05/02/1916 by Cochrane & Sons Selby for Richard W. Lewis Aberdeen and registered as A 62 12/1916 Requisitioned as a minesweeper 1919 Returned to owners 01/1920 Bought by J. Stookes Grimsby Renamed Fifth Lancer and registered as GY 802  04/1921 Renamed Ann Lewis.  11/1931 Sold to the Stephen Fishing Co Aberdeen where she was renamed Jean Edmonds and registered as A 174 01/1940 Requisitioned as a minesweeper  09/1945 Returned

Her Details are 

  • Official Number 139787 
  • Yard Number 711
  • Admiralty Number 2985 FY 1677
  • Armament 1-6pdr AA 
  • GT 216 NT 83 
  • Dimensions 121.2 x 22.5 x 12.3
  • Enginer 80 HP