Categories
Uncategorised

Bardia GY 3

Bardia was originally named Armana when at Fleetwood FD 121 Owned by J Marr & Sons Built 28/07/1930 by Cochranes of Selby Extended in 1936
1940 Requisitioned and Renamed Bardia
1945 Returned to owners
1946 went to Hull Merchant Amalgamated Ltd at Hull H 302 
07/1955 she was sold to G F Sleight and registered as GY 3
08/1956 she was Scrapped Scrapped 08/1956

Her Details Are

  • Official Number 162064
  • Yard Number 1088
  • Admiralty Number FY 1809
  • GT 377 NT 175
  • Dimensions 151.5 x 25 x 13.4 original dimensions were 140.4 x 25.0 x 13.4
  • Quarter Deck 78′ Foc’sle 30′
  • Engines by Amos & Smith of Hull Triple expansion 97 HP

Registry Closed 1957