BRISBANE Built 10/10/1903 by Cook Welton & Gemmell Beverley for William Grant & Henry Croft Baker Grimsby.
1917 Requisitioned for Fishery Reserve commissioned and flew white ensign continued commercial fishing under naval control.
22/06/1918 Sold to A. Grant Grimsby.
1919 Returned to owners.
15/01/1920 Bought by the Sylvia Steam Fishing Co Ltd Grimsby
13/03/1922 Sold to the Dobson Steam Fishing Co Ltd Grimsby
25/02/1931 To C. Dobson Grimsby
29/12/1941 Bought by the Dinas Steam Trawling Co Ltd Fleetwood
01/03/1945 Sold to the Great Grimsby & East Coast Steam Fishing Co Ltd Grimsby
Her Details are
- Official Number 118915
- Yard Number 355
- GT 207 NT 66
- Dimensions 113.8 x 21.5 x 11.5
- Quarter deck 58 Foc’sle 19
- Engines C. D. Holmes 60 NHP 10½ knots
Sold for scrap to J. W. Draper & Sons Ltd Grimsby on the 22/05/1954