Categories
Uncategorised

Brucklay GY 1052

Brucklay was built 08/11/1900 by Hall & Russell of Aberdeen for Fraserbro & North of Scotland Steam Trawling Co Ltd
1902 she was owned by Fraserburgh & North of Scotland Steam Fishing Co FR 835
1910 she was owned by The Dundee Steam Fishing Co Ltd Dundee
1916 Re Registered DE 5 same owners Until she went to Sleights
During the WW1 conflict she was operating as a Fishery Trawler
21/05/1917 Sold to G F Sleight Registered at Grimsby as GY 1052
1918 Requisitioned by the Admiralty 1919 Returned to owners 13/12/1920 she was transfered to Aberdeen
1922  she was registered as A 489 and owned by A Walker of Aberdeen
1929 she was owned by E J Walker Edinburgh A 489

Her Details Are

  • Official No 110859
  • Yard Number 342
  • GT182 NT 77 
  • Dimensions 110.2 x 21.2 x 11.4