Categories
Uncategorised

Cape Barfleur GY 16

Cape Barfleur Built 08/06/1936 Cochrane & Sons Selby for East Riding Steam Fishing Co. Ltd Hull as Quantock Name changed to Cape Barfleur  02/1949 The vessel was sold to H. Croft Baker Grimsby and registered as GY 16  03/1949 Name changed to Edward East  01/1957 Acquired by D. Roberts Fishing Co  07/1957 Name changed to Ashanti 

Her Details are

  • Official Number 164940
  • Yard Number 1166
  • GT 441 NT 171 
  • Dimensions 156 x 26.1 x 14.1 
  • Quarter deck 85 Foc’sle 24 

Sent to Belgium 12/1960 presumably for scrapping