Categories
Uncategorised

City of Glasgow GY 187

City Of Glasgow Built 17/12/1896 Mackie & Thomson Govan for Hagerup & Doughty & Co Grimsby 02/1902 Sold to the Government of France and renamed Estafette No longer used for fishing

Her Details are

  • Official Number 106695
  • Yard Number 147 
  • Call Sign WQRV later PQMT
  • GT 267 NT 66 
  • Dimensions 130 x 22.5 x 10.5 
  • Quarter deck 58 Foc’sle 24 
  • Engines Triple expansion 14 23 36 x 27 in 72 rhp by Muir & Houston