Categories
Uncategorised

Dane GY 417

Dane Built 1911 Cook Welton & Gemmell Beverley for Imperial Steam Fishing Co. Ltd Hull H 227 04/1915 Requisitioned as a minesweeper renamed Dane II  1919 Returned to commercial fishing  1920 Bought by Hellyer Bros Ltd Hull  06/01/1928 Sold to Christenson & Co Ltd Hull  1931 Bought by the Dane Fishing Co Ltd Hull  1934 Sold to H. Elliott & Sons Ltd Fleetwood  1939 Bought by the Prince Fishing Co. Ltd Fleetwood  01/1940 Requisitioned as a minesweeper  01/1946 Returned to commercial fishing  1943 Bought by H. Markham Cook Ltd Grimsby  1946 Registered as GY 417  10/09/1946 Laid up in the Alexandra Dock Grimsby  1947 Bought by the Drum Fishing Co. Ltd Granton renamed Drumskeugh registered as GN 37 16/06/1947 Left Grimsby bound for Granton 


Her Details are

  • Official Number 132235
  • Yard Number 211 
  • Admiralty Number FY 1370 FY 554
  • GT 346 NT 135 
  • Dimensions 140.3 x 24.2 x 12.5 
  • Quarter deck 76 
  • Engines Amos & Smith 87 NHP 11 knots

Broken up at Granton in 02/1954