Categories
Uncategorised

Dee GY 513

DEE Built 1893 Earle’s Shipbuilding & Engineering Co Ltd Hull for H. Morris Grimsby 02/1897 Bought by the ‘D’ Line Steam Fishing Co Grimsby  02/1914 Bought by owners in Milford Haven  08/1915 Sold to G. Smith  1917 Requisitioned for Fishery Reserve commissioned and flew white ensign continued commercial fishing under naval control
10/1922 Bought by W. Would


Her Details are

  • Official Number 99700
  • GT 151 NT 61 
  • Dimensions 98 x 20.7 x 11.1 
  • Quarter deck 18 Foc’sle 19 

Scrapped in 03/1924