Categories
Uncategorised

Derwent GY 525

DERWENT Built 1893 Earle’s Shipbuilding & Engineering Co Ltd Hull for H. Morris Grimsby
02/1897 Bought by the ‘D’ Line Steam Fishing Co Grimsby  04/1913 Sold to Alfred Bannister Grimsby  03/1916 Sold to owners in Boston 1917 Requisitioned for Fishery Reserve commissioned and flew white ensign continued commercial fishing under naval control

Her Details are

  • Official Number 99706
  • Yard Number 376
  • GT 151 NT 61
  • Dimensions 98 x 20.7 x 11.1 
  • Quarter deck 18 Foc’sle 19 

Scrapped in 1924