Categories
Uncategorised

Electric GY 236

Electric Built 1890 Earleā€™s Shipbuilding & Engineering Co Ltd Hull for Grimsby Steam Fishing Co Grimsby 1917 Requisitioned for Fishery Reserve commissioned and flew white ensign continued commercial fishing under naval control
07/1915 Sold to owners in Aberdeen  05/1916 Sold to owners in Scarborough  04/1919 Bought by R. White Grimsby registered as GY 286  04/1926 Sold to owners in Milford Haven 

Her Details are 

  • Official Number 96212
  • Yard Number 332
  • GT 183 NT 79
  • Dimensions 107.4 x 20.5 x 11.5
  • Quarter Deck 42 Foc’sle 20

Ran aground on the Irish coast on the 03/11/1928