Categories
Uncategorised

Hunter GY 167

Hunter was built by W.E.Hunt, Aldburgh 09/1888 as a Ketch coming from London,the first Grimsby owner being T.Campbell
05/1890 sold to E.Crask
05/1895 sold to T.Campbell

Her details are

  • Official Number 710
  • 51.35 NT 56.5 GT
  • Dimensions 17.2 x 10.6
  • Crew 6 Men

She was Broken up 11/01/1898 as can be seen in the above cutting