Categories
Uncategorised

Loch Lomond GY 310

Loch Lomond Built 1917 Dundee Shipbuilding Co Dundee Built as Dorinda for J. Marr & Son Ltd Fleetwood FD 198 and taken straight into service by the Admiralty1917 Requisitioned as an Escort Vessel 1919 returned to owners 1939 Requisitioned as a mine sweeper 1945 Returned to owners 10/1945 Renamed Loch Lomond A 602 08/1946 Renamed and Re Registered as Loch Lomond GY 310 owned by Anglo Steam Fishing Co 10/1946 Renamed Anglo GY 310 03/1950 Renamed Deernes GY 310 08/1952 sold to Elkington Estates 09/1955 went to Belgium for Breaking


Her Details are

  • Official Number 139216
  • Yard Number 277
  • Admiralty Number FY 3003 FY 623 and FY 600
  • Armament 1 x 12 PDR
  • GT 270 NT 105 
  • Dimensions 128.8 x 23 x 12.6 
  • Quarter deck 72 Foc’sle 20  
  • Engines 540 HP T.3-cyl by W. Beardmore & Co Ltd, Glasgow

Scrapped at Belgium 1955