Categories
Uncategorised

Lord Collingwood GY 405

Lord Collingwood built 19/07/1894 Cook Welton & Gemmell for George W Brown of Hull as City of Exeter Registered as H 256 09/04/1912 she was sold to Port of Blyth Steam Fishing Co Blyth registered BH 96 renamed Lord Collingwood 10/12/1914 she went to The Beacon Steam Fishing Co Grimsby registered as GY 405 23/10/1915 she went to Aldersyde Steam Fishing Co Grimsby 08/11/1916 she went to Richard W Crawford Scarborough


Her Details are

  • Official Number 102961
  • Yard Number 123
  • 148 GT 60 NT
  • Dimensions 100.4 x 20.8
  • Engines by C D Holmes 45 NHP 10 Knots

22/02/1917 Captured by U-boat and sunk 129 miles from Longstone