Categories
Uncategorised

Quixotic GY 982

Quixotic Built 14/09/1898 Earles of Hull for Grimsby Steam Fishing Co Ltd

1907 Went to Fleetwood29/05/1917 Requisitioned into the Fishery Reserve1919 Returned to owners22/01/1930 went to L Warbutton Fleetwood

03/1931 went to Wardley’s Steam Fishing Co Fleetwood

25/08/1932 went to A Robb Aberdeen

08/09/1932 Grimsby Registry Closed

09/09/1932 Registered at Aberdeen A 189

05/12/1939 Stranded at Bell Rock Light House 9 crew saved by lifeboat – for more details – http://www.fleetwood-trawlers.info/index.php/2009/01/st-quixotic-gy982/

29/04/1940 Registry Closed
Her Details Are

  • Official Number 109837
  • Yard Number 436
  • GT 197 NT 66
  • Dimensions 115.6 x 21 x 11.2
  • Quarter Deck 44′ Foc’sle 20′
  • Engines by Earles  3 cylinder