Categories
Uncategorised

Rebundo GY 1268

The Reboundo was built by Cook Welton & Gemmel on 20/04/1920 originally as a Castle Class and named William Burte for the admiralty FY 4413 But was cancelled.
She went to G F Sleight and was named Reboundo and registered on 10/1920
11/09/1939 she was requisiotioned by the Royal Navy and used as a mine sweeper FY 602
17/12/1945 Returned to owners
05/1949 she went to G F Sleight & Sons 
15/10/1956 She was sold to Derwent Trawlers of Grimsby
24/01/1959 she went to Ross Trawlers of Grimsby

Her details are

  • Official Number 140817
  • Yard number 429
  • Gt 278 Nt 122
  • Dimensions 125 x 22.8 x 12.2
  • Quarter Deck 71′ 

1962 she was sold for Scrapping and arrived at Ghent 13/03/1962 for breaking