Recordo was built on 14/02/1910 by Cook Welton & Gemmel for G F Sleight.
She was Reqd by the Navy 02/1915 as a Minesweeper being returned 1920 to the owners.
17/11/1933 Sold to Sleight & Humphreys Grimsby
27/11/1939 She was Reqd by the Navy as a Minesweeper Returned to the owners 08/02/1940
17/05/1949 She was sold back to G F Sleight
Her Details are
- Official No 127855
- Yard No 193
- Admiralty No 1128
- Armament 1 x 3pdr
- 230 GT 105 NT
- Dimensions 117.3 x 22 x 11.7
- Q 59′
- Engines C D Holmes 63 NHP 10 Knots
1955 Sold for Scrap to Jacques Bakker en Zonen Belgium arriving at Ghent 17/05/1955 for breaking