Categories
Uncategorised

Reginald GY 1006

Built By Cochranes of Selby 28/11/1899  and registered at Miford Haven M149  28/10/1901 went to Luxton & Kent Plymouth PH 75 14/12/1909 returned to Milford Haven M 46
12/02/1913 Renamed CornetWent to Milford Haven M 46 15/12/1916 sold to G F Sleights Registered as GY 1006 1917 Requisitioned by the Royal Navy in to the Fishery reserve 25/10/1920 Sold to A walker of Aberdeen A 595 13/01/1928 sold to J Leyman of Hull H 377 23/07/1929 went to Boulogne Renamed Nicolas Pierre 07/10/1931 Sank after collision near Haaks Light Vessel.For a more detailed History go to http://www.milfordtrawlers.org.uk/


Her Details are 

  • Official Number 112453
  • Yard Number 259
  • GT 191 NT 75
  • Dimensions 110.7 x 21 x 11.2
  • Engines by C D Holmes 62 NHP