Categories
Uncategorised

Remo GY 1206

Remo was built by Cochrane & Cooper of Selby 1900 for G F Sleight
She was Requisitioned 01/1915 and converted to a minesweeper She was also a Q ship and sailed under the Alias of Ameer GY 397 and Amber She was under the command of Rear Admiral Stornoway Ameer was mined off Felixtowe while serving as a minesweeper Amber was H 398
1920 returned to owners
07/1920 sold to HM Lord High Admiral of UK
09/1921 sold and registered at London

Her details are

  • Official Number 113212
  • Admiralty Number 948
  • Armaments 1 – 6pdr
  • 169 GT 59 NT
  • Dimensions 101 x 21 x 11
  • Quarter Deck 45′ Foc’sle 18′