Categories
Uncategorised

Ross Hawk GY 657

Ross Hawk built 24/10/1960 Cochranes of Selby for Ross Trawlers 
10/1961 she was sold to G F Sleight
10/1967 sold back to Ross Trawlers
11/1969 sold to British United Trawlers  1970 Transferred to Goweroak Ltd 1976 Converted for oil rig supply work
1979 reported as no longer fishing
1982 To George Craig & Sons Aberdeen 06/06/1982 Arrived in Lowestoft Bought by the Colne Fishing Co Ltd after chartering Renamed Pagona 1991 Sold for scrap to Chequers Iron & Steel Ltd


Her Details Are 

  • Official No 301854 
  • Yard No 1460
  • Call Sign GHKX
  • 288 GT 92 NT
  • Dimensions 107.5 x 24.5 x 12.5
  • Foc’sle 20′
  • Engines 4-cylinder 875hp Ruston

Left Lowestoft 12/03/1991 for the breakers yard towed by the Dominica