Categories
Uncategorised

Ross Leopard GY 491

Ross Leopard was built on 01/05/1957 by Cochranes of Selby for Derwent Trawlers and completed on 10/1957. 
01/1959 sold to Ross Trawlers 
10/1959 sold to Yorkshire Trawlers 
04/1962 sold to G F Sleight 
11/1969 sold to British United Trawlers 
03/1979 sold back to G F Sleight 
09/1982 sold back to British United Trawlers 
04/1985 reported as no Longer fishing, converted to a rig stand by vessel
Renamed Cam Leopard

Here are the Details 

  • Official No 181391 
  • Yard Number 1423
  • Call Sign GXDQ
  • 355 GT 127 NT
  • Dimensions 127.5 x 26.5 x 13
  • Quarter Deck 67′ Foc’sle 24′
  • 55 HP
  • Funnel colours Grey with black top and house flag white star on green