Categories
Uncategorised

Rubato GY 84

Rubato was built by Cook Welton & Gemmel 17/07/1924 for Thomas Hamling & Co Hull as St.Merryn H 40
01/09/1939 Requisitioned by the Royal Navy as a Boom Defense vessel being based at Lyness and was Renamed Spinet
07/1945 St.Merryn GY 84 
06/06/1946 Returned to Owners
06/07/1946 She was sold to Grimsby Merchants Amalgamated Trawlers Grimsby
1953 Sold to G F Sleights & Sons and Renamed Rubato GY 84
1956 Vessel sold for Scrap to Jacques Bakker &Zonen Belgium
19/07/1956 Arrived at Bruges for breaking up

Her details are

  • Official Number 14834
  • Yard number 459
  • 352 GT 148 NT
  • Dimensions 140.3 x 24 x 12.9
  • Quarter Deck 77′ Foc’sle 21′
  • Engines 96 HP 10.8 knots by C D Holmes