Categories
Uncategorised

Spurs GY 515

Spurs Built 1933 Smiths Dock Co Ltd South Bank Middlesbrough for Consolidated Fisheries Ltd Grimsby  
09/1939 Bought by the Admiralty served as an Auxiliary Patrol vessel 
1946 Consolidated Fisheries bought the Spurs again and Registered as GY 148
04/10/1961 The Hull tug Headman owned by the United Towing Co. Ltd left Hull to tow the Spurs back to Grimsby


Her Details are

  • Official Number 162874
  • Yard Number 955 
  • Call Sign GWMB
  • Admiralty Number FY 168
  • GT 399 NT 150 
  • Dimensions 155 x 26.4 x 12.2 
  • Quarter deck 84 Foc’sle 25 
  • Engines Smiths Dock Co.Ltd cylinders 13½ 22½ and 39 x 26in stroke 

Scrapped in 04/1962