Agami built 1899 Cochrane & Cooper Ltd, Beverley & Selby Owned by T Baskcomb Grimsby
01/1911 Sold to the Marshall Line Steam Fishing Co Ltd
06/1914 Bought by The Savoy Steam Fishing Co Ltd Grimsby
11/1915 Sold to J. L. Green, Grimsby
1917 Requisitioned by Admiralty for Fishery Reserve commissioned and flew white ensign continued commercial fishing under naval control
1919 Returned to owners.
11/1924 Bought by Grimsby Trawler Owners Co.
Her Details are
- Official number 110886
- Yard Number 229
- Call Sign RDWB
- GT 186 NT 63
- Dimensions 110 x 21.2 x 11.2
- Quarter Deck 46 Foc’sle 20
- 50 Horsepower
Scrapped in 09/1937