Categories
Uncategorised

Andrew Kelly GY 741

The Andrew Kelly was built by Cochranes of Selby 31/07/1912 owned Atlin Construction Co 09/1912 owned by British Columbia Co with T Robinson acting Agent 05/1917 sold to Canadian Fish & Cold Storage Co 01/1930 went to Canada and Renamed Island Commander 1932 converted to a Tug


Her Details are

  • Official Number 134745
  • Yard Number 534
  • Call Sign HWSK
  • GT 229 NT 96
  • Dimensions 118 x 22 x 11.5
  • Quarter Deck 61′ Foc’sle 19′