Categories
Uncategorised

Emerald GY 214

Emerald Built 1913 Cochrane & Sons Selby for Kingston Steam Trawling Co Ltd, Hull 04/1919 Sold to Amaranth Fishing Co Ltd Grimsby registered as GY 214  02/1920 Sold to H. Bacon Grimsby  03/1920 Bought by Trawlers White Sea & Grimsby Grimsby  03/1922 Renamed Campina  11/1927 Bought by the Crampin Steam Fishing Co Ltd Grimsby  10/1933 Sold to G. Dixon Grimsby  03/1937 Sold to A. Smith Grimsby  12/1938 Bought by the Vinur Steam Fishing Co Ltd Grimsby 


Her Details are

  • Official Number 133433 
  • Yard Number 555 
  • GT 289 NT 115 
  • Dimensions 133.4 x 23 x 12.2 
  • Quarter deck 73 Foc’sle 20 

Sank after hitting a mine off Holyhead whilst on Admiralty service 22/07/1940