Categories
Uncategorised

Kirmington GY 1367

Built by Hall,Russell & Co Aberdeen in 11/1960.
Originally named Star of Scotland and later Admiral Cunningham 
1962 owned by Walker Steam Trawl Fishing Co Aberdeen same name
1964 Became the Admiral Cunningham
She came to Grimsby 12/1965 and was re named Kirmington, owned by P Sleight
She was registered as GY 1367
09/1973 Renamed Arctic Attacker Owned by William Liston Grimsby
1980 She was still with William Liston, Boyd Line 
She was sold to Panama retaining the same name

Her Details are

  • Official Number 302233
  • Call Sign GHKK
  • 226 GT 71 NT
  • Dimensions 106 x 23.7 x 12
  • Foc’sle 17′