Categories
Uncategorised

Ross Cormorant GY 665

Ross Cormorant built 1961 Cochrane & Sons of Selby for Ross Trawlers
10/1961 registered to G F Sleight & Sons of Grimsby
10/1967 she went to Ross Trawlers 
11/1969 registered to BUT (British United Trawlers)
1970 she was transferred to Goweroak
1979 She was converted to a rig stand by vessel
17/06/1982 She went to Colne Shipping of Fleetwood Renamed Dominica

This photo supplied by Photomarine Collection  
Here are the details 

  • Official No 303275 
  • Yard No 1465 
  • Call Sign MECN
  • 288 GT 92 NT 
  • Foc’sle 20′ 
  • Dimensions 107.5 x 24.5 x 12.5
  • Engines 857 hp by Ruston

She was finally scrapped 12/03/1991 being towed to the breakers yard by the Pagona